TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TATTOO TATTAA
The following General Terms and Conditions of Business shall be valid for the entire business relationship between
tattoo-tattaa.com ( „site“) and the purchasing person (“customer”).
TATTOO TATTAA is a website for purchasing temporary tattoos. The term ‘TATTOO TATTAA’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is TATTOO TATTAA, Corina Keller, Spreewaldplatz 2,10999 Berlin- Germany.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
By performing an order, you will have to accept our terms and conditions. Should there be a change in the terms and conditions of this website, you will be able to review them with your purchase order.
- You agree to your information being transmitted and stored inside the European Union.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged
on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Germany.
II.ORDER & CONTRACTING
1. An order between the customer and the site is valid after a completed order and after clicking the order button
procedure from the customer as well as a confirmation message via email from tattoo tattaa with all necessary order data.
2. Payment can only be made through PayPal.
3. There is a slight chance that we have run out of stock for one or more of your ordered products. In this case we will contact you and inform you of this happening as well as of course refund your money or offer to send the order as soon as the product is in
3. When ordering with www.tattootattaa.com, you have to undertake the following steps:
I. Move desired products into the shopping basket
II. Enter your delivery and payment details
III. Enter a a functioning E-Mail address, as you will receive a confirmation E-Mail.
Please be aware that in some rare cases these E-Mails might get blocked by you
mail filter. So check your Spam Folder if you do not receive a confirmation.
IV. On the final page you can review your order. Please check the details and make
sure that everything is correct.
V. Lastly click the order button to complete the ordering process.
1. All prices are in EURO including added value tax (VAT)
2. Payment can only be made through PayPal
3. With PayPal you can either use your existing PayPal account or pay
without being a paypal member.
1. After receiving payment, your order will be sent to you within 2-3 working days
2. We are shipping with “Deutsche Post”. It takes usually only a few days for delivery,
but – depending on the location you are ordering from – it may take longer.
3. Shipping cost are only 1 Euro worldwide. If you are buying 15 different tattoos, then the shipping cost are 2 Euro.
4. TATTOO TATTAA is not responsible for any actions or delays by customs on your package during delivery.
V.RIGHT OF REVOCATION
Please note tattoo tattaa delivers high-quality products, but be sure that you follow
our instructions and read our warnings.
You are entitled to withdraw from the contract within 2 weeks without giving reasons in text form (e. g. letter, e-mail) or – if the product has been left to you before the expiry date – by returning the goods. The term begins on receiving this instruction in text form but not before the reception of the goods at the receiver (by the repeated delivery of similar goods not before the reception of the first part of the delivery) and also not before the fulfilment of our obligations of information according to 246 ß 2 in connection with ß 1 paragraph 1 and 2 EGBGB as well as our obligations in accordance with ß 312g paragraph 1 clause 1 BGB (German Civil Code) in connection with 246 ß 3 EGBGB. For the protection of the revocation deadline, the punctual sending of the revocation or the products is enough.
The revocation should be sent to:
1. Consequences of revocation
In case of a valid withdrawal, all mutually received goods and services as well as emoluments taken (e.g. interest), if applicable, are to be restituted by either party. If you are unable or partially unable to restitute the merchandise to us or can only restitute it in a degraded condition, you have to compensate us for its value where applicable. For the deterioration of the goods and for any drawn benefits you must pay a compensation for the loss of value only as far as the use and the deterioration are due to the handling of the goods, which goes beyond the check of its performance and functionality. This does not apply if the deterioration is exclusively due to examining the merchandise ñ as for instance in a retail store. Goods that can be shipped by parcel are to be returned at our risk. You are obliged to bear the costs of the return shipment, if the delivered merchandise corresponds to the ordered merchandise, and if the price of the merchandise to be sent back does not exceed 40Ä or if, where the price is higher, you have at the date of the revocation not yet rendered consideration or given a part payment. In all other cases, the return shipment for you is free of charge. All reimbursement obligations must be fulfilled within 30 days of the declaration of revocation. The deadline starts for the customer with sending the revocation or the goods, for us it starts with the reception of either the goods or the declaration of revocation.
End of instructions of revocation
1. Please avoid damaging or soiling the products. If possible, please return the goods in its original packaging complete with all to the procuct belonging accessories. You might want to use a appropriate packaging to avoid unwanted damage. In case you do not have the original packaging, please wrap the goods in a protective packaging to avoid shipment damage.
2. Please be aware that points 1 and 2 are not a requirement for an effective exertion of the right of revocation.
VII. COPYRIGHT NOTICE
This website and its content is copyright of tattoo tattaa. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
All text, graphics, photographs, trademarks, logos, artwork and computer code (collectively „Content“), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection and arrangement of such content, contained on the site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to TATTOO TATTAA, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and competition laws.
when you use this website. Tattoo-tattaa.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can
be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. tattootattaa.com may change this policy
from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from July 2013.
2. What we collect
We collect the following information:
• contact information including email address and phone number
but only for the processing shipment. If you are buying as guest, then all the information
are deleted after shipping.
We are not saving your profildatas only your session ID.
XI. MEDICAL DISCLAIMER
Our tattoos are EN71 (C E) certified. However, as with any product that is applied to skin, there may exist a very small possibility of an adverse reaction in some individuals. If you have, in the past, developed a rash or irritation from wearing adhesive bandages, this product may not be for you.
Please be careful and follow our application instructions closely when applying our temporary tattoos. You assume all responsibility for the use of this product and it is not recommended for those with sensitive skin.
Do not us this product on already irritated skin, existing rashes or open wounds.
Our product are not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
1. In case one or more of the stipulations listed in the terms and conditions prove to be ineffective, the remaining points
are still in effect.
TATTOO TATTAA,Corina Keller, Spreewaldplatz 2, 10999 Berlin-Germany